Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, May 2, 2014

Yard work



We have been doing a lot of yard work now that the temperatures have warmed up.  And by we, I mean the men and not me! 


I am not big of any kind of yard work other than sitting on a lawn mower.  But my boys sure like to dig and work. 


It always makes me laugh that they want to wear gloves and don't want to wear tshirts.


Jeff re mulched our trees and I am so thankful that they are all doing so well.  

Jeff was able to find time to plant something's in our flower beds.  It all looks wonderful.


This is an amazing flower bed and I am thankful for a hard working man who build it.  He does a great job!  

No comments:

Post a Comment