Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, May 26, 2014

Summer is coming







Summer is quickly approaching and with Memorial Day weekend upon us, everyone is kicking it off with some water.  At our house, we keep the water down to a small pool when the lakes and rivers are so crowded. 

 
I know it is very redneck of us but we set up a blanket to provide some shade over the pool.  These sweet children of mine are so fair complected that I always struggle to keep them from burning. 
 


Luke was so excited to see this butterfly.  He was even more impressed that it matched my bathing suit.



Luke posing in his hat and shades.  He reminds me so much of his daddy in this picture.



Work has been a bit stressful the last week or so.  As a result, I have been enjoying some wonderful ice cream.  I have also been enjoying more frequent running sessions.  I am loving my time I get to spend running and reaching my goals.  I am getting really close to reaching 100 miles since I began running.  I am also starting a challenge today to run at least one mile a day for 40 days.  Finally, this weekend I plan to run (the entire time) another 5 K! 



I also managed to get a flat time this past week.  It was honestly terrible timing.  We have been planning to get me new tires but have been trying to hold off as long as possible.  On this particular day, I got us up and ready early because I had a parent meeting at one of my schools.  After spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to make the jack work, my daddy came to my rescue.  He is honestly the best!



Finally, another sign that summer is coming.....TBALL!  Luke wanted red shirts so badly and that is just what he got.  I love this picture of him at his first game.  Sadly, this is the only picture I managed while keeping the books, kids in batting order, and dealing with Evan wrapped around my legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment