Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baby Brunch






I love going to Bro. Steve and Mrs. Judy's home.  She does an amazing job of decorating her home and adding something special for each occasion.  This occasion was celebrating the birth of a child by one of our Sunday School class members.

 
 
I am only including this picture of myself because I love the colors I have in my hair.  Seriously people, if you don't already use Rhianna's House of Hair, you should!
 


All of my Sunday School girls as well as the precious new addition.



See what I mean about Mrs. Judy decorating and accessorizing.  And if you know me very well, you know I love blue glass. 



Here is the handsome little fellow.  I just love how much hair he has.



Another cute picture of all of us girls.  These girls mean a great deal to me and I love the time we get to spend together fellowshipping and growning in Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment