Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day







What a wonderful mother's day I had.  I am so blessed to have these two amazing kids in my life.  While motherhood is a struggle at times, I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

 
Pa saddled up the horse and mule because the boys wanted a ride.  Jeff and Bert tried to ride them to get them calmed down before the boys got on.  The animals were so excited that they just couldn't calm down enough to go for an actual ride.
 


They were able to at least sit on the horse and mule.  The kids loved it so much.



Evan and Jeff had a blast on the swing. 



This momma was a bit nervous but Evan was smiling and enjoying himself.



Luke had to have his turn and he went so very high.  Gotta love this kid.



Here I am with my precious children.  Thank you Jesus for blessing me with these two angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment