Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fishing and Fun

Luke caught his first fish and couldn't have been anymore excited.  


He thought he was stuck on some more brush and so he asked for my help.  I tried and I tried to get him loose.  


Finally, Jeff decided to try.  He was in the process of giving it his best to break the line free.  Then, a fishes jumped out of the water. Finally, Like reeled in a great catch.  It was by far the best of the day!



Evan wanted to fish as well but this was about how his fishing efforts went.


I was so proud of Luke because he sat so patiently.  


The boys love the boat rides, and the especially like to go super fast .  I on the other hand do not like going fast.


Evan and I took a selfie!


We asked Luke was his favorite part of the day was and without hesitation he said, "catching the fish!" 


It is quite stressful to take these two out on a boat to do something that takes a great deal of patience; however, it was all worth it to see the joy on Luke's face!  

No comments:

Post a Comment