Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, May 26, 2014

Evans Birthday party





Evan had a great 3rd birthday party.  After it was all over, I realized I had been so busy wish preparing for the party and taking care of everything at the party that I failed to take many pictures.  Regardless, I think he had a great time.

 
Evan received so many gifts and it was so cute that he wanted to play with each one rather than open up more gifts.
 


I attempted to read him his cards but he was not the least bit interested in that aspect of the party.



Evan was so excited to meet Houston and to get to see Killion.  He has missed her so much. 



This is pretty much the only picture I managed to take of the food.  I love to make these chips ahoy sandwiches.  These were made even more fun by adding "Super Why" colors to them.



They sure are messy but they taste so yummy!  They are super easy so here is how you make them:

Ingredients:
2 package of Chips Ahoy
1 package of cream cheese softened
1-2 cups of heavy cool whip
1/2 cup of sugar (sometimes I add a little brown sugar)
dipping chocolate

Directions:

Mix cream cheese, heavy cool whip, and sugar together.  I always beat it to get a good mixture.  Spoon onto cookies and cover with another cookie.  Then dip sandwich into melting chocolate or you can splatter your chocolate all over cookies.  Finally, put into freezer until you are ready to serve.  Its that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment