Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter with family










After a wonder church services, we came back to Bert and Karen's for a wonderful lunch.  I have been back to dieting so I obviously had to use this as my free day. 

 
The boys had a blast riding the tractor with Pa.  They helped "Uncle Greg" as Evan calls him, remove some trees.
 


Then I hid eggs for Evan and Luke.  Evan did not get to hunt at the be event at church because Jeff and I were busy serving The Lord.  He had so much fun. 



Evan ran all over the yard looking for eggs.  I was so proud of him.



Luke also had a good time hunting eggs.  We had to remind him to allow his brother to find some. 



Luke was running everywhere.



Precious baby Grayson enjoying some Uncle Jeff time. 



Seriously, this kid is too cute.  We are so happy to have five amazing boys in this family.



The boys also played some baseball.  I just love the black paint below Luke's eyes.  He kept asking me why he had it on his face. 



Poor Pa spent a great deal of time on the tractor.  Evan got his hair cut and his reward for not crying the entire time was a ride on the tractor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment