Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, April 4, 2014

More Winter Weather







Sadly, I am just now getting around to completing this post but at the beginning of March we had some more winter weather.  I hate the cold weather but love the beauty within it.

 
This reminded me of the Footprints poem in the sand.  I enjoyed looking around our yard and discovering the paths that the deers take.
 


Here is the final product after working tirelessly on building the kiddos an igloo.  It was quite amazing and Luke would have liked to stay the night in it if would have let him.



The beginning stages of the igloo. 



Evan and I walking in the sand.  I will cherish the times where my shadow is taller than his because I know those days are numbered.



Precious boys all bundled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment