Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cousin fun

Grady and Garon came to stay with grandma so we got to play.  The boys had so much fun.  Oh how they love each other.


Evan has no fear and climbed all the way to the top.


The sun was pretty hot but then came the rain.  So we got to head to grandmas for pizza!


Oh how I loved this when I was a kid and it warms my heart watching these two.


Grady was playing so hard, I could barely get him to slow down long enough for a picture.


And of course these two had to have their picture taken on the big rock they managed to climb.


The boys decided to pet the horse an mules and both humans and animals did great.


Evan was making me a little bit nervous but he loved the animals.  I can't wait to get him on one for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment