Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 2

Hello, it is Day 2 so it's time to share my next outfit.  First, let me say that I hate to iron so try to look pass the fact that I needed to do so.  Today lets start from the bottom up. 
 
I bought the sandals at Wet Seal for $3.  Amazing right!  The pants are from Wet Seal and I was able to purchase them for $8.  I am told that this sea foam color is very popular right now.  I bought the little cami for $1.50 at Forever 21.  I honestly couldn't believe how cheap they were.  The top is from Gordman's for $17. Finally, I got the necklace and earrings(you can see them) for $1. 
 
With regards to the weight loss, I lost another pound so that is a total of 11.2 pounds.  Sorry for the .2 but ladies you know that sometimes that is all you can manage and it is better than nothing.  Right now, I am trying to reach the 15 pound mark so that I can reward myself with Chips, Salsa and Cheese Dip. 
 
Until tomorrow......
 

1 comment: