Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's day is so much more special now that I am a mother.  I am so blessed with two wonderful boys.  In addition to those blessings, I have been greatly blessed with wonderful mother's in my life. 
 
 

My mom and dad.  I didn't get to see my mom on Mother's Day but I get to see her most days so I am sure she didn't mind.  Love you mom!


Here is the whole Benton crew.  As you can tell, it is virtually impossible to get all of us to look at the camera at the same time. 


Grandma with her boys.



Luke an Evan posing for pictures.  They are so handsome like their daddy.


Grady and Garon always make for cute photos.

 
Luke was so excited to see his cousins.  He just loves Grady and tries to do everything he does.  I am sure these two are going to be best buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment