Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 5

So here is Day 5.  I honestly look rough but by the time this photo was taken, i was physically and mentally drained.  

With that being said, this post is going to be short.  I love how comfortable this outfit is.  The leggings came from Forever 21 and the were $1.50.  The top came from Forever 21, I believe and I think it was $14.  The necklace and earring set were $1 and were once again from Jewelry Galore.

With regards to weight loss, there is nothing new to report.  I am hoping I can reach my 15 pound goal by Monday so when I take Penny for her birthday lunch, I  can eat my reward!  

Goodnight all, I must go watch my favorite show "Big Brother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment