Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 3

Well day 3 is here.  I had to skip Saturday because I am certain no one wants to see what a mother of two wears while she is cleaning house and running after kids.  I also skipped Sunday because I honestly just don't have time between two services and a nap(haha)!

Please forgive my messy hair and sweat.  I forgot to get a picture this morning and had to get it taking after sitting outside at Luke t-ball game.  Sadly, their season came to an end.  They played so good and Luke got on base every time.  He also caught a ball for the first time.  I am so proud of him.  

 So for today's outfit, I got the pants at forever 21 for $13.  The white cami is from forever 21 and cost $1.50.  The cute navy tank cost $6 and was from Aeropostale.  The navy sandals are from Wet Seal for $3.   Finally, the earrings once again came from jewelry galore for $1.  

As you know, I am not much of a shopper so I found myself asking Crystal constantly what else I still needed.  It was hard to keep up with whether I had a shirt to go with the pants and whether I had a pair of shoes that would look right.

Lastly,  as of this mornings weigh-in, i am down 12.2 pounds.

Until tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment