Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day

We had a blast on father's day.  Jeff's family had family in so on Saturday we started an early celebration.  Then on Sunday after church, we all gathered back again to eat left overs and say good-bye until next time to Jeff's Aunt Birdie and cousin Jessica. 


The four Benton boys having a blast on the slip-in-slide.  They were a mess!

 
Garon enjoying the cool water. 


Jeff's Aunt Birdie, Grandma "Fernan" as my boys call her, cousin Jessica, and wonderful father Bert.


Jeff Aunt Sue, Uncle Lenny, and Aunt Peggy also came up to visit.  They sure enjoyed watching the boys act crazy on the slip-in-slide.


More of the boys!


I love these kids.


Here is the wonderful father of our house.  The boys love him so much and he works so hard to provide for our family.  He completes us and I appriciate him so much.


I am so thankful that he finds time to do things like fishing with our boys.  We are blessed to have such a Godly man leading our house.


Here is my daddy.  He is a wonderful, Christan man and I am so thankful that he always made sure I knew and understood right from wrong.

Below is the whole Benton Crew which includes my father-in-law which did a wonderful job raising his son.  I am very thankful for the example you have set for him and set for my boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment