Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 4

Well on Day 4, I decided to wear my most dangerous outfit.  Considering I have two young children and I am constantly running everywhere, I am concerned this outfit's life is very limited. 

I got these white pant at Forever 21 for $13.  The top also came from Forever 21 and I believe it cost $17.  The sandals once again came from Wet Seal for $3.  Finally, the pearl necklace and earring set came from Jewelry Galore for $1.  I am still amazed that I can accessorize for so cheap.  

I will end my post by saying that I am now down 13.8 pounds which means I am only 1.2 pounds away from my next reward (chips, cheese dip, and salsa).  

Tomorrow will be the outfit that I will need feedback on.  I am going to rock it out but need to know if it looks okay or not so if your reading this post please come back tomorrow.  Goodnight all!


No comments:

Post a Comment